First of all we would like to thank you for considering Rishi World School for your child, to begin his/her journey of discovery you need to first register the child after meeting the admission counsellor. Once registration formalities are completed the admission is made on the basis of an informal interaction in order to understand the child's readiness to join the school, his/her developmental milestones and special needs if any. The admission for all classes would be done in a transparent process based on the categorisation made by school in accordance to its objectives. The acceptance of the admission shall be notified online and telephonically only to the parent/ guardian. Fees must be paid within the stipulated time in the offer of admission. Non -attendance/ non –payment of the fee on the required day shall mean the cancellation of admission. After the admission, the child shall be allotted the class & the section.
The school shall lay emphasis on scholastic & co-scholastic skills of the child keeping in mind the limited available seats. Scholarships are given to deserving and meritorious candidates."
Documents to be submitted at the time of registration
- Duly Filled Registration Form
- One photograph of the student
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Residence Proof (Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill any other valid residence proof)
- One photo of each parent
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate (Nursery to UKG only)
- Blood group Certificate from an authorized lab
- Transfer Certificate (UKG onwards)**
- Previous Report Card (UKG onwards)**
** In case of regular admissions, Transfer Certificate and Report Card is to be submitted at the end of the session and in Transfer cases, TC and Report Card is to be submitted at the time of admission only.