The need for safe passage of each child to school and back home is of paramount importance to us. To ensure safe travel the school has its own fleet of outsourced school buses designed as per standards and manned by trained drivers and personnel sensitized to the needs of small children. The Transport Service (optional) is operated by the school and a separate transport fee is charged for this. For supervision and monitoring a transport attendant is on board throughout the journey.
Precautions and Safety Measures: -
- Students must reach the bus stop at least a few minutes before the time scheduled for the arrival of the school bus.
- Students should always stay away from the main road while waiting for the school bus. Always use zebra crossings while crossing roads.
- Students should not board or alight from the bus until the bus has come to a complete halt.
- Please board the bus in proper queue.
- Students should remain seated and not move around when the bus is in motion.
- Students should not lean out of the window or stick their limbs out.
- Students should occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding the school bus.
- Older students should look after the younger ones by offering them their seats.
- The front door is the only authorised entrance and exit and only the conductor is authorised to open the door.
- Each bus has a teacher, incharge for that route.
- Indiscipline or unruly behaviour on the part of the students causes inconvenience to the driver, conductor and fellow students using the school bus. The unruly students will not be permitted to continue using the school bus if an admonition from the Principal fails to produce the desired effect.
Bus Rules :-
- Do not put your head or hand out of the window.
- Do not speak to the driver while he is driving.
- Do not push or rush for the door to board or de-board the bus.
- Wait for the bus to completely stop before getting down at your stop.
- Always give seat to the small/younger children.
- Do not fight in the moving bus.
- If you have to cross the road after getting off the bus, allow the bus to move off before crossing the road. Always use zebra crossings while crossing the road.
- Do not put your bags on the bus seats.